Database Setup & Tuning
Scenario 1: You want to deploy a complex, mission critical database system that will be clustered, load-balanced with fail-over, and performance fine-tuned, and thus would like to engage experienced database consultants.
Scenario 2: You have a legacy database system such as Oracle, MS SQL, My SQL, with different versions, running in Windows, AIX, Linux environments, and want to plan, setup, test and migrate the data and the database infrastructure, and subsequently need SLA driven maintenance services.
Scenario 3: You want a DBA who can compliment your in-house software developers but not want to commit to a full-time DBA in-house.
If you are running into any of the above situations, which most of our clients are, then ENTERPRISE IT can help you with the below services:
• Expertise in Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c running in Solaris, AIX, HP, Redhat, Windows Environments. MS SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 on Windows Environments.
• Run day-day database availability,disk utilization & free space check, cron checks, database patching, upgrade, security implementation, Clone / refresh instances, DB performance fine-tuning, tuning SQL queries, Data migration.
• Configure RAC, Active Data guard, Grid Console.
• Install, Configure, Cluster, Fine-Tune, and Backup complex database systems (ERP, CRM, CMS, WMS etc).
• Implement enterprise grade Database Change Management Process.
ENTERPRISE IT has been doing RDBMS database services for several years now. Here below you’ll find some of your peers whom we’ve helped with database services in the past.